Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is accountable for electrical energy distribution inside the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara in addition to some elements of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are a company with a deal with delivering wonderful service to the purchasers and offering buyer satisfaction by dependable energy distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Learning & Development Personnel
- To oversee the implementation of coaching processes, making certain all staff are expert in present business practices and technical procedures whereas delivering the company enterprise mandate.
- Communicates all coaching alternatives (inside and exterior) obtainable to staff and clearly outlines necessities for participation
- Oversees the upkeep of all crucial coaching and growth information in onerous and soft-copy.
- Encode annual coaching plan/calendar into the SAGE ERP platform
- Assists within the growth of the Annual Training Plan, Strategy, Calendar Budget for the Business.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and paperwork all customary working procedures (SOP) to ship high quality coaching, together with on-boarding applications,technical coaching and on-the job (OTJ) coaching for IBEDC employees
- Assists within the design of coaching applications, curriculum, content material, and schedules to implement in-house coaching and data sharing.
- Works with Function Heads on the HQ and Supervisors on the sector to investigate ability gaps and advise on the intervention methods essential to fill the gaps which can embody and never restricted to Corrective Action, Preventive Action(CAPA) responses.
- Monitors all studying and efficiency teaching actions to make sure efficient supply and outcomes
- Carrying out periodic Job Analysis for the design/redesign of correct job descriptions and competency framework for all technical job roles.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong challenge administration and coordination abilities
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office merchandise (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working in a SAGE ERP enabled atmosphere
- Specialization: B.Sc in any associated area, Professional certification can be an added benefit
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Possession of a steep studying curve i.e. skill to study quick throughout totally different and typically unrelated ideas.
- Good organizational and communication abilities
- Acute understanding of main coaching methodologies, practices and tendencies
- Excellent analysis and shows abilities
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
Note: When the web page opens, click on on “Click Here See Vacancies” and choose “Learning & Development Personnel” to use accordingly.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]