Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is accountable for electrical energy distribution inside the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara in addition to some elements of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are a company with a deal with delivering wonderful service to the purchasers and offering buyer satisfaction by dependable energy distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Learning & Development Personnel
- To oversee the implementation of coaching processes, making certain all staff are expert in present business practices and technical procedures whereas delivering the company enterprise mandate.
- Communicates all coaching alternatives (inside and exterior) obtainable to staff and clearly outlines necessities for participation
- Oversees the upkeep of all crucial coaching and growth information in onerous and soft-copy.
- Encode annual coaching plan/calendar into the SAGE ERP platform
- Assists within the growth of the Annual Training Plan, Strategy, Calendar Budget for the Business.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and paperwork all customary working procedures (SOP) to ship high quality coaching, together with on-boarding applications,technical coaching and on-the job (OTJ) coaching for IBEDC employees
- Assists within the design of coaching applications, curriculum, content material, and schedules to implement in-house coaching and data sharing.
- Works with Function Heads on the HQ and Supervisors on the sector to investigate ability gaps and advise on the intervention methods essential to fill the gaps which can embody and never restricted to Corrective Action, Preventive Action(CAPA) responses.
- Monitors all studying and efficiency teaching actions to make sure efficient supply and outcomes
- Carrying out periodic Job Analysis for the design/redesign of correct job descriptions and competency framework for all technical job roles.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong challenge administration and coordination abilities
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office merchandise (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working in a SAGE ERP enabled atmosphere
- Specialization: B.Sc in any associated area, Professional certification can be an added benefit
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Possession of a steep studying curve i.e. skill to study quick throughout totally different and typically unrelated ideas.
- Good organizational and communication abilities
- Acute understanding of main coaching methodologies, practices and tendencies
- Excellent analysis and shows abilities
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
Note: When the web page opens, click on on “Click Here See Vacancies” and choose “Learning & Development Personnel” to use accordingly.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]