The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
The sales and marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs for the television station.
He or she will target existing and new markets by planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities.
The successful candidate will implement strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services offered by the television station.
The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant social science or business degree and 2 to 3 years’ experience in marketing media related products
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
The successful candidate will be required support the organisation’s management team in maintaining and enhancing the human resource operations by developing and enforcing vibrant human resource policies and processes within the scope of the HR Value Chain.
The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Social Science or Business degree with minimum of 3 year on a similar role.
A working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws is required for this role. Professional Membership of CIPM is mandatory.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures.
He/she will maintain control of diverse business operations.
The position is involved directly with increasing revenue and problem solving at the station
The candidate will be required to have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant degree.
He/she should have 4 to 5 years’ experience in Electronic media (TV or Radio).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a comprehensive Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)