Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Accounts/Client Relationship Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good numeracy & communication skills and will be responsible for all strategic planning, account management, and for the overall success of relationship with client accounts.
- Manage and prioritize all opportunities to enhance client relationships and accelerate the decision making process that will grow revenue through increased utilization.
- Strategize with client account leads on a weekly basis on all opportunities to ensure products are being effectively sold; accurately forecast respective opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve the desired annual revenue targets.
- Strategic leadership and active role in sales and marketing campaigns to generate leads for new accounts, generate new accounts, maintain current accounts, and to bring back old accounts.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Work with client sales support, product management and business development to complete requests for proposals/information in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Refine and manage all aspects of sales and marketing processes: prospecting, presenting, proposal generation, upselling, relationship management, closing and transition.
- Perform accounts related functions such as preparation of clients’ invoices and also follow up to ensure timely payment by clients, coordinating the preparation of annual company financials and reports, managing the books of account in line with company’s objectives by maintaining accurate (electronic) records of all financial transactions within agreed timelines.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Marketing or related course of study.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in a similar function
- Organisational skills;
- Transparency, honesty and integrity;
- Relationship management skills;
- Sales and Marketing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
2.) Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Accountable for business development activities in alignment with commercial strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing a strategic framework for operationalizing service offerings, deal making, strategic customer service engagement, business and market competitive intelligence etc.
- Develop a business/commercial plan with revenue forecast, managing the execution of the plan.
- Integrate and align the activities of the department with the rest of the Company for synergy of delivery.
- Responsible for the deal making and opportunity maturation funnel to guide prospect identification, selection, engagement, tracking, maturation and closure process.
- Accountable for timely, periodic and relevant market information and analytics as well as competitive intelligence to guide investment decisions.
- Develop and manage a client service proposition framework for optimizing value from clients.
- Manage a potential client database with differentiated service propositions to each segment.
- Provide a pricing/tariffing template for service offerings, in alignment with the earnings aspirations and expectations; ensuring this is properly disseminated and adopted through the organisation.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team
- Project management and strong analytical abilities
- Business and Commercial knowledge
- Relationship Management - excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Presentation and Engagement skills;
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Company Secretary/Legal Adviser needed at Lorache Group
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, possess good numeracy skills, details oriented and have good communication skills.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow & supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
- Create new accounting/operations procedures to prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience
- At least 3 years work experience in the Construction industry
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks and other accounting software
- ICAN or ACCA certifications is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
TYPE YOUR AREA HERE TO QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS
Got A News , looking for workers, Submit Vacancies, Press Release or Sponsored Publication? Send It To Us Via Email: [email protected] or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : EJE’S GIST will Never Ask for MONEY for Job Recruitment or Application
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB, TRUST IN GOD
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 38
- ABUJA FCT 114
- Adamawa State 43
- Akwa Ibom State 39
- Anambra State 40
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 25
- Bauchi State 30
- Bayelsa State 34
- Benue State 34
- Borno State 45
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 10
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 42
- Delta State 42
- Ebonyi State 33
- Edo State 46
- Ekiti State 34
- Engineering Jobs 14
- Entry-level Jobs 313
- Enugu State 34
- Featured 2
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 4
- Full time jobs 1568
- Gombe State 35
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 2
- Imo State 35
- Internship Jobs 34
- Jigawa State 30
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1994
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 5
- Jobs in Education 11
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 123
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 93
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 314
- Jos 20
- Kaduna State 39
- Kano State 37
- Katsina State 34
- Kebbi State 34
- Kogi State 35
- Kwara State 36
- Lagos State 443
- Management and Logistics Company 6
- Manager jobs 5
- Manufacturing Industry 7
- Marketing Jobs 1
- Medical /Health 12
- MSC/MS / PHD 49
- Nasarawa State 32
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1601
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 60
- Oil and Gas Company 25
- Ondo State 43
- Osun State 34
- Oyo State 52
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 17
- Rivers State 77
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 31
- Taraba State 34
- Yobe State 33
- Zamfara State 31