Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Accounts/Client Relationship Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good numeracy & communication skills and will be responsible for all strategic planning, account management, and for the overall success of relationship with client accounts.
- Manage and prioritize all opportunities to enhance client relationships and accelerate the decision making process that will grow revenue through increased utilization.
- Strategize with client account leads on a weekly basis on all opportunities to ensure products are being effectively sold; accurately forecast respective opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve the desired annual revenue targets.
- Strategic leadership and active role in sales and marketing campaigns to generate leads for new accounts, generate new accounts, maintain current accounts, and to bring back old accounts.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Work with client sales support, product management and business development to complete requests for proposals/information in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Refine and manage all aspects of sales and marketing processes: prospecting, presenting, proposal generation, upselling, relationship management, closing and transition.
- Perform accounts related functions such as preparation of clients’ invoices and also follow up to ensure timely payment by clients, coordinating the preparation of annual company financials and reports, managing the books of account in line with company’s objectives by maintaining accurate (electronic) records of all financial transactions within agreed timelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Marketing or related course of study.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in a similar function
- Organisational skills;
- Transparency, honesty and integrity;
- Relationship management skills;
- Sales and Marketing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
2.) Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Accountable for business development activities in alignment with commercial strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing a strategic framework for operationalizing service offerings, deal making, strategic customer service engagement, business and market competitive intelligence etc.
- Develop a business/commercial plan with revenue forecast, managing the execution of the plan.
- Integrate and align the activities of the department with the rest of the Company for synergy of delivery.
- Responsible for the deal making and opportunity maturation funnel to guide prospect identification, selection, engagement, tracking, maturation and closure process.
- Accountable for timely, periodic and relevant market information and analytics as well as competitive intelligence to guide investment decisions.
- Develop and manage a client service proposition framework for optimizing value from clients.
- Manage a potential client database with differentiated service propositions to each segment.
- Provide a pricing/tariffing template for service offerings, in alignment with the earnings aspirations and expectations; ensuring this is properly disseminated and adopted through the organisation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team
- Project management and strong analytical abilities
- Business and Commercial knowledge
- Relationship Management – excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Presentation and Engagement skills;
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Company Secretary/Legal Adviser needed at Lorache Group
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, possess good numeracy skills, details oriented and have good communication skills.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow & supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
- Create new accounting/operations procedures to prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience
- At least 3 years work experience in the Construction industry
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks and other accounting software
- ICAN or ACCA certifications is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Got A News , Looking for Workers, Press Release, Sponsored Publication or Advert Placement? Send To Us Via Email: [email protected].com or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : No Genuine Employer will Ask for MONEY to employ you.
7 HOT NIGERIAN JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Breaking News
- Career Tips
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Crime Watch
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entertainment News
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hot Nigeria Jobs 2020
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- LATEST POLITICS NEWS
- LATEST SPORT NEWS
- Latest Teaching Job
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- My School Gist
- NAIJA NEWS
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Niger State
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State