Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine buyer expertise and be the supplier of selection wherever power is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest energy distribution community powers lives and companies with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The firm started its new part of development and enlargement on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium below the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head/ Lead / Specialist (Treasury Management/ Financial Accounting & Reporting/ Management Accounting)
- Responsible for efficiency monitoring, capturing and sustaining all monetary transactions inside the designated firm areas and documenting the corresponding payments/paperwork as proof.
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, income, shares, mounted property and different Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct interval shut actions in making ready trial steadiness from basic ledger entries for the interval
- Prepare reconciliation and variance reviews which incorporates buyer account, penalties and re-connection charges.
- Conduct examine on underlying sub ledger transactions for supporting paperwork/payments
- Complying with required timetable for submission of reviews
- Periodic operating and extraction of economic reviews from the accounting system after profitable closure of interval actions
- Maintain and document monetary transactions at designated workplace location
- Ensure correct documentation of proofs/payments for the respective monetary transactions
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into basic ledger
- Carry out every other obligation as requested by Line Manager
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking & Finance or in any associated subject
- 1 – 2 years of related expertise is an added benefit
- Financial accounting together with fundamental book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Application Deadline seventh February, 2019.
Job Title: New Service Supervisor
Reporting To: Customer Care Specialist, Business Unit
Job sort: Full time
- Responsible for all main activation & upkeep processes within the buyer lifecycle administration in Ikeja Electric
- Customer Capture: Responsible for the processes concerned in establishing a brand new buyer on Ikeja Electric platform(s). This consists of authenticating buyer particulars, assigning accounts, authenticating and assigning buyer tariff class as really useful by the stakeholders, initiating all upkeep doc to handle buyer request as relevant within the firm and importing these particulars for subsequent processing by the billing crew.
- Customer Maintenance: Responsible for all buyer upkeep requests all by way of the client life cycle on the community. This consists of:
- Authenticating and validating all buyer change requests (change of identify, handle, tariff and so forth.) these requests are captured utilizing related platforms, authenticated and despatched to the billing crew for subsequent processing
- Processing all requests with direct implication on the client’s account standing.
- Initiating all standing change requests and liaising with the Finance in addition to the billing crew to make sure that these requests are processed.
- Book Management: Responsible for the administration of all buyer account/meter books, KYC paperwork and so forth. This ensures that:
- Account numbers are correctly assigned to clients requesting for brand new setup primarily based on the DT and Feeder mapping
- Customers do not need interwoven accounts.
- New Customers are usually not given pre-existing accounts
- Customers with excessive excellent don’t abandon accounts.
- Proper accounts are created for metered clients requiring account separation
- Customer Migration Management: Responsible for all processes concerned within the migration of shoppers from the postpaid to the pay as you go platform. This includes:
- Managing a database of day by day meter installations
- Analyzing meter set up reviews and flagging all exceptions
- Initiating the “stop-billing” course of which ensures that the brand new pay as you go clients cease receiving postpaid payments
- Liaising with the sister departments within the computation of all clients excellent for subsequent migration to the brand new pay as you go platform
- Ensure that each one functions are processed well timed
- Reporting: Generate month-to-month reviews on all buyer upkeep. This consists of: New buyer seize, Change of Name/Address, Tariff Reclassification requests, Account Reactivation and Account Suspension Requests.
Other duties embody:
- Ensuring that solely validated inputs submitted by ESRs/ESCs are forwarded to Billing for subsequent processing
- Ensuring that related paperwork are raised in keeping with stipulated TATs for all buyer requests
- Ensuring that submission timelines are met inside the billing cycle.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in any related subject with a minimal of 3-Four years related work expertise inside the Energy, Banking, Telecoms business.
- Good Data Analytical Skills
- Very robust consideration for particulars
- Good data of firm service and regulatory requirements
- Record conserving
- Proficiency in Microsoft workplace Suite (Word, Excel and Access)
- Good Software abilities.
- Ability to simply perceive and use the pc software program applications and instruments wanted to hold out the job duties
- Good Reporting Skills
- Ability to work with little or minimal supervision
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good eye for particulars
- Ability to work effectively inside a crew
- Good interpersonal & communication abilities
- Ability to work inside timeliness and meet deadlines.
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Application Deadline 12th February, 2019
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now