About The Company
Cornerstone Insurance Plc, is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the ‘Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Claims Assessor
To support and maintain an efficient Claim processing system.
To ensure prompt claims inspection/investigation, complete claim documents requested for and received, carry out sound analysis of documents and adjusters report, in order to settle genuine claims promptly.
Disposal of salvage and recovery from negligent third party to reduce outlay.
Follow up with Reinsurance Unit to ensure necessary recoveries are made from Treaty and Faculty insurers.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2-4 Years experience as a claims assessor.
Job Position : Alternate Channel Executive
Sell Travel insurance through Travel Partners & Embassies
Participate in other Alternate Channel Activities.
Meeting up with Amadeus Travel Partners and convince them to Come on Cornerstone Platform
Verification on new recruitment & coding in the system
Activation and regular sales through each partner
Appraise business heads on performance updates
Ensure adherence to established walkways
Update data base
Create brand awareness and image
Provide personalized customer service at the highest level
Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer
Pleasant and friendly behaviour with field teams and employees
Minimum 2 years post NYSC experience in the same role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Note to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august