Recovered Coronavirus Patients In Nigeria Surpass 1,000
The number of Nigerians who have recovered from COVID-19 has exceeded the 1,000 mark, as more people are being discharged across the country.
As of May 12, the Nigeria Centre Disease Control (NCDC) noted that a total of 959 people who earlier tested positive for COVID-19 had recovered fully from the disease.
Following the latest update from NCDC on Wednesday, May 13, Nigeria’s recovery figure rose to 1,070 after 111 patients were discharged from various treatment centres across the country.
Despite the increasing number of recoveries, Nigeria confirmed more positive cases of COVID-19 with the number of infections now at 4,971.
The nation’s death toll rose from 158 to 164, with six new fatalities.
Among the recoveries recorded were a 98-year-old woman and 25 other patients who were successfully treated in Lagos State.
The state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, revealed that the woman was the oldest coronavirus patient in the state.
He noted that the 25 others comprised 13 males and 12 females, adding that Lagos, the epicentre of the disease in Nigeria now has a total of 528 recoveries from COVID-19.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]