Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head workplace is situated in Lagos is at the moment recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Applicants will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification in Accounting, Banking and Finance or associated self-discipline.
- Knowledge of bankone software program is an added benefit
- Have expertise in associated function in a microfinance setting
- Candidate have to be able to resume instantly.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Possess good data of accounting and reconciliation.
- N70,000 – N80,000 month-to-month.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing “Reconciliation Officer” as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline nineteenth October, 2020.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022