Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Guard Services Operations Manager
The selected candidate will be working closely with the General Manager, Guards and Clients Services and will be responsible to the following duties:
- Will be responsible for the sourcing for security operatives,their training, deployment and developing service plans for their operations
- Will be responsible to the security operatives at their different locations. This include their well being,their outlook and their attitudes towards their place of deployment.
- Must be willing to work along with clients’ interests and deliver quality service at all time.
- The candidate will be responsible for the promotion of the company’s interest by ensuring that locations are monitored always and solve under deployed issues almost immediately.
- And many more duties that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- A minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science course with and a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role in a security company will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details and a goal getter.
Job Title: Receptionist
The receptionist will be doing the following functions:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person .
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of an OND, NCE or a courageous SSCE holder and must be female.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills.
N25,000 monthly salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.
Note: Only people living around, Ojodu, Berger, Isheri, Warewa, and environ should apply.
CHECK THIS JOB : Ongoing Recruitment at Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper [7 positions ]
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst