Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- We are seeking for a talented Front-End Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS, design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass, jQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Also this role will involve building E-learning content, having received storyboards and concepts from Instructional Designers.
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Good with designing wireframe designs before coding to HTML
- Very good with Photoshop, Articulate Storyline (Prior Knowledge not required) and related design tools
- Very good with graphics designs
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in relevant field.
- 1+ years of front end web development experience
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, Articulate Storyline & Illustrator skills
- Good Knowledge of graphics
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management
- A portfolio of your web development work and/or graphic design portfolio is required.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- The primary job responsibility is creating design solutions that have a high visual impact, develop creative ideas and concepts for e-learning development, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objective.
- You will also design and develop educational training materials.
- You will need to work independently and with a team to analyze and develop multiple training formats, such as, recorded tutorials, written documentation and online help.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of adobe products
- Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Must be able to interpret and apply concepts with attention to detail
- Be able to self-direct the work-load and track schedules to ensure the project is completed on time
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Knowledge of RoboHelp and Articulate Storyline or Studio or similar programs
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Developing interactive design
- Knowledge of e-learning Design with authoring tool such as Articulate storyline software, Adobe captivate, Adobe presenter and lectora.
Job Title: Store/ Inventory Officer
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for proper Inventory management to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and at par with quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory records to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and fulfill purchase orders,
- Receiving, storing and issuing materials within the warehouse
- Maintain stock records
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Keep proper inventory records using an Inventory Management software
- Responsible for preparing reports on any changes done to the Inventory that may be damaged, spoilt or returned
- Coordinates purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions
- Minimum OND
- Only male candidates are required.
- 1-2 years’ previous experience (experience within the Supply Chain function is an added advantage)
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Planning and numerical skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
Job Title: Mobile Apps Developer
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement new systems in various environments
- Experience deploying to Google Play and Apple app stores
- Design and develop applications using .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Entity Framework
- Experience writing WCF (SOAP-based) and RESTful web services
- Production monitoring, support and enhancements to existing applications.
- Develop SQL Queries, create database objects, import export utilities, function,
- Triggers, views, procedures, and packages – all in SQL Server
- Kendo Framework, PhoneGap, and other cross platform frameworks for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience designing and developing iOS or Android mobile applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- Knowledge in PHP is required.
- Advanced skill and experience level with .NET applications, enterprise application integration, n-tier architecture, SQL, relational databases.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Check this Job : Finance Officer at FBN Mortgages Limited (FBNML)
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open