Recore Limited is an Outsourcing agency famend for offering dependable assist providers to client corporations and people. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves across the provision of expert and unskilled manpower to our shoppers; we depend on our assist workers to supply professionalism and supply providers at its best to shoppers. We take satisfaction in offering essentially the most trusted assist providers within the Outsourcing trade in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the final 14 years with shoppers who get pleasure from our top-notch providers. Other areas of our competencies embody Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure that the corporate automobile is at all times parked in areas that allow parking in an effort to keep away from towing.
- Keep the corporate automobile clear and correctly maintained by performing common washing, cleansing and automobile upkeep and promptly informing the procurement supervisor when any malfunction is observed.
- Provide correct time information of different work actions outdoors working hours.
- Report any accidents, accidents, and automobile harm to administration.
- Perform some other duties as could also be assigned by the Manager.
- A sound Driver’s License, LASDRI and some other related permits required by the federal government.
- At least 5 year related work expertise in driving.
- Sound information of street security rules.
- Working information of native roads and routes.
- The capacity to make the most of maps, GPS programs, and automobile manuals.
- Effective communication expertise, with the power to put in writing and communicate.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Must reside inside Ikorodu.
NGN40,000 – NGN50,000 / month.
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline twenty sixth May, 2021.
1.) Truck Driver
3.) Professional Driver
Slots: 4 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a minimal of SSCE qualification and will need to have 3 – 4 years driving expertise.
N45,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Production Shift Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strictly executes manufacturing plan in his/her shift and escalates all challenges past his decision authority.
- Ensures strict adherence to agreed upkeep plan and all manufacturing workers take part as deliberate.
- Ensures that line begin up, shut down and change-over executed strictly in accordance SOP.
- Participates in venture initiative execution throughout shift run.
- Ensure a full shift report and shift hand over notes are ready and handed to the incoming shift supervisor.
- Ensures strict adherence to meals and drinks laws, TCCC Standards, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing practices and different inside and exterior regulatory compliance in his or her shift.
- Enforcement of all line personnel to adjust to the necessities of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing practices throughout his shift.
- Ensures manufacturing personnel wears clear uniform, 100% Compliance to PPE for all personnel within the manufacturing space, NO Jewelry worn in manufacturing areas.
- Ensures Zero tolerance to ingesting/consuming on manufacturing traces, immediate cleansing of manufacturing traces is accomplished throughout his shift.
- Ensures all high quality management parameters and variables are inside acceptable targets in his/her shift (e.g., TS, VICOSITY, SEALING, and so on.)
- Participates in working of (RCA CAPA) root trigger evaluation, corrective and preventive actions in his or her shift.
- Stands because the frontline executor for all each day care actions in his or her shift.
- Ensures GMP/GHK requirements are adhered to in his shift, fingers over his space with 100% compliance to GMP/GHK, EXECUTES GMP AUDIT AS PER PLANNED WEEKLY calendar, executes CAP AS PART OF IMPLEMENTATION FROM GMP/GHK Audit.
- Understands and controls most important price drivers on the road, addresses extra manning in his shift.
- Manages utilization for PPEs and consumables in his shift.
- Stops the manufacturing instantly if there’s an goal proof that the product or bundle don’t meet CHI, TCCQS, HACCP, ISO 21000
- Education / Knweldege: HND, B.sc or Msc in Food Science, Engineering or General science.
- Working Experienc: Highly expertise Manufacturing Manager with at least 4 years Cognate Experience, ideally in an FMCG trade
- N130,000 – N150,000 month-to-month.
Job Title: Mobile Equipment Operator / Mobile Plant Operator
Location: Ewekoro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring machines are totally able to working
- Driving gear to worksites and again to the storage yard when work is completed
- Checking that the machine is lubricated and prepared to be used
- Loading and unloading needed objects and gear from trailers or different low loaders
- Once the gear is loaded, operators will transfer it round for simple entry across the web site
- Choosing the fitting attachments for equipment, together with department cutters, buckets, lifters, and trenches
- Changing attachments when wanted
- Learning find out how to use particular attachments for the gear used within the worksite
- Working below the directions of engineers and supervisors
- Understanding drawings and plans
- Excavating earth or rubble
- Reaching the right degree when scraping earth
- Back-filling trenches
- Disintegrating paving or rocks utilizing the fitting gear, equivalent to pneumatic breakers.
N130,000 – N140,000 (Monthly).
Interested and certified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the job title as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline twenty eighth May, 2021.
Some of the Top Questions people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly acknowledged down. See the queries beneath:
Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today, CURRENT NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA for Graduates √ Ngo Jobs Hiring Now , NGOs that Pay Well in Nigeria, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Nigerian Jobs – in Nigeria.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization