The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Jamb has give reasons for the suspension of the NIN for 2020 Registration.
According to JAMB, the decision was taken due to difficulties being faced by candidates in the NIN registration centers.
It was also gathered that NIN staff are making the process difficult for students. To the extent of demanding for money from Students.
“NIN is suspended for 2020 registration. Candidates are to only send names to 55019 to create profile. No need for NI for 2020 registration.”
Recall that the examination body had, on Friday night instructed candidates to go to NIMC enrollment centres all over the country on Saturday (today) for their registration.
YOU MAY READ ALSO : APC finally reacts to Umahi’s comment on being its member
“All NIMC enrollment centers in Abuja, kano and Lagos and Enugu, will open on Saturday 11th January, 2020 to enroll UTME /DE Candidates ONLY.
“Candidates should come along with their school means of Identification and required documents for the NIN enrollment exercise,” the message on JAMB twitter handle read.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]