The Joint Admission and also Matriculation Board, Jamb has provide reasons for the suspension of the NIN for 2020 Registration.
According to JAMB, the decision was taken as a result of troubles being encountered by candidates in the NIN registration facilities.
It was additionally collected that NIN personnel are making the process hard for pupils. To the degree of requiring for cash from Students.
Recall that the evaluation body had, on Friday evening advised candidates to head to NIMC registration centres throughout the nation on Saturday (today) for their registration.
YOU MAY READ ALSO : APC finally reacts to Umahi’s comment on being its member
“All NIMC registration facilities in Abuja, kano and also Lagos and also Enugu, will certainly open up on Saturday 11th January, 2020 to register UTME /DE Candidates ONLY.
“Candidates should come along with their school means of Identification and required documents for the NIN enrollment exercise,” the message on JAMB twitter take care of read.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers