Reason Some Npower Applicants Have Not Been Shortlisted For Physical Verification
Now that the federal government begins the process of shortlisting N-Power applicants for physical verification, some candidates are concerned that they may not be selected despite their good marks on the just completed N-Power test. We’ll look at the reasons why you weren’t selected for the NPower Batch ‘C’ verification exercise in this post.
Those who received the message below are the ones we’re talking about.
“You have not been selected for the verification stage; please return later.”
If you received a congratulatory message for the verification step but did not earn a score between 50 and 100 percent, please read this post till the end.
Do not be alarmed if you have not yet gotten the celebratory message! This does not rule out the possibility of being considered for a position. Please be advised that the shortlisting process is still underway (it is still ongoing).
To balance the selection process, the shortlisting is done at random and in batches. Also, as with Npower Stream 1 and 2, the deployment of selected beneficiaries will be done in the same way (randomly). More information about the Npower Streams can be found here.
As a result, an applicant from Kaduna who performed poorly on the Npower test may be shortlisted ahead of applicants from Lagos who scored very high, because the qualifying individuals are chosen at random.
NASIMS management is still screening applicants, so don’t worry; you’ll be shortlisted for verification soon. Check back later, says the notification on your dashboard.
Please be aware that you are not permitted to use your mobile phone to perform Npower fingerprinting. See How to Check Npower Batch C Shortlisted Verification Status
Please spread the word until all Npower applicants have seen it. Do you have a question? Please leave a comment in the space below.
# Reason Some Npower Applicants Have Not Been Shortlisted For Physical Verification
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021