The White House has lastly released a tough transcript of US president Donald Trump’s first phone call with Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelensky, days after Trump promised to release the phone conversations.
The April phone dialog he had with President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine differed from a abstract of the call released by the White House months in the past the place the White House claimed each president’s mentioned corruption.
Unlike Trump’s July phone call that has grow to be the focus of an impeachment inquiry in Congress the place he informed Zelensky to research Joe Burden’s son for corruption, the April phone call was extra mild hearted and delicate the place each lwaders praised one another and stated they’re going to like to enhance ties between each nations.
READ ALSO : What I told Trump – President of Turkey, Erdogan
In the April call, Trump invited Zelenskiy to the White House, based on the four-page memo, which says in a footnote that it’s “not a verbatim transcript of a discussion.” Zelenskiy had simply received the election that day, defeating incumbent Petro Poroshenko by about 75% to 25%.
“The President took the unprecedented steps to declassify and release the transcripts of both of his phone calls with President Zelensky so that every American can see he did nothing wrong,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham stated in a statement
Read the tough transcript released Friday beneath.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021