Rudy Giuliani, an American politician, has publicly condemned the raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.
The former mayor of New York City charged that the heads of the FBI and Department of Justice had abused their “awesome power.”
Giuliani tweets; As if the United States lacks a constitution and is a fascist police state, the FBI and DOJ leadership has abused the immense power of law enforcement.
The 78-year-old went on to accuse the authorities of “covering up” alleged crimes involving Vice President Joe Biden.
See Also: Adekunle BBNaija Biography, Net Worth, Age, State, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Parents, Girlfriend, Tribe
Giuliani continued, “Biden administration first in history to prosecute predecessor and his supporters.”
The personal attorney for the former Trump claimed that the federal government was persecuting the outgoing president.
The investigation into the January 2021 Capitol invasion following the U.S. election is being linked to the FBI raid.
Several former administration representatives gave testimony in front of a grand jury.
That is the latest world news today on FBI Raid Trump
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications