….AS SENATE PRESIDENT SARAKI PASSED VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE ON BUHARI ADMINISTRATION.
By Prince Christopher Akpojotor Agaga.
Fred Larimore we thought you are learned enough to draw a boundary between partisanship and stupidity.
Why vilify Senator Agege for a genuine and legitimate aspiration which any elected senator confident of his credentials would push for. Assuming Ovie Agege were gunning for the leadership of the Senate, what offence does it amount to as to attract the curses you are hurling at him.
The Urhobos have a saying that the beginning of madness in a man is often mistaken for smartness. Your actions and comments have crossed the threshold of rationality and we think you should engage the services of a psychiatrist.
Must Read: I must be stupid if I raised a motion to impeach Buhari
No rational indigene of Delta central ditto Delta state would seek to obstruct any of our elected senators from emerging as the Senate president if the opportunity avails itself. The benefits of having a Senate president from Delta central is not something that should be viewed with slavish partisanship. Dear Lartimor, please grow up and appreciate the services of senator Ovie aimed at launching Urhobo back to national reckoning with seminal benefits for all in respective of our political leanings
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021