Most Rev. Bishop Nicholas Okoh,
Your Eminence, Peace profound.
I write you this letter, for the following reasons with the Love of God in my heart:
(1) In response to a petition written to the EFCC and I attach a copy.
(2) (a) As the saying goes "in God's case no appeal". Being the Primate of the Anglican Communion you are the representative of God and where humans fail God takes control.
(b) Yes, there is no reason to compare you with mere mortals like myself, but kindly permit me to state that Dr. Okowa and yourself are Anglicans and also you are both of the Owa Clan and therefore, one can reasonably assume that Dr. Okowa may listen to you irrespective of the fact that he is known to worship in all manner of churches and all sorts in search of power at any cost.
(c) You may also recall that in 2014, H.E Ambassador Godson Echiegile caused a reconciliatory meeting between Dr. Okowa and myself in your Abuja residence. For these reasons I feel that I should lay these complains before you, man and God.
Your Eminence, recall that everything I told you in that meeting about Dr. Okowa have turned out to be true.
There are legion of issues that are disturbing in the Delta State Government under the leadership of Dr. Okowa. But the most appalling one is that of Hon. Jenkins and the Delta State House of Assembly and Dr. Okowa.
Hon Jenkins Duvie Gwede, Ughelli North 11 constituency replaced Hon Rufus Edoja Akpodiete through a Court judgment in the last Assembly. His entitlements and allowances were not paid him. He through a court ruling garnished the House of Assembly accounts since 2015 as the Governor gave order that the Court Judgment should NOT be respected.
To beat the court ruling and pervert the course of justice, the House subventions are being paid into the Speaker's personal account, that is Sheriff's accounts. Only a few weeks ago another private account with the Clerk of the House and the Accountant as signatories was opened for the purpose of receipt of House subventions. This is the order of the Delta State Governor.
If indeed Dr. Okowa is a Christian, how can he allow a fellow human being suffer what Jenkens is now suffering?
Your Eminence, see what Dr. Okowa has turned the Delta State House of Assembly into?
Your Eminence, it may interest you to know that at inception of Okowa's Government, I went to him that God has given him victory that he should not depend on any human being to assure he is returned to power in 2019. That he should allow his performance be the judge that the people will not disappoint him if he gives the required service. That he should make the difference. Deltans notice that the Governor is only interested in accumulating money with which to buy the General election in 2019.
I have also spoken to him to change his method of leadership but to no avail. Today, Deltans live in abject poverty and Okowa and his family and friends are lavishing the people's common wealth on themselves in most atrocious manner.
He told the Delta youths that the best thing for them is peasant farming while his children are attending the best schools in the world and working in choice establishments in Nigeria. About two weeks ago his daughter delivered a baby in the United States of America. Dr. Okowa is now on his way to visit mother and child in the United States and he will also use the opportunity and spare time to inspect his Super Ranch in Atlanta Georgia.
As I write this letter the Agbor General Hospital where I was born is in total darkness. No electricity, no generator and Okowa is a Medical Doctor and he allows Medical Doctors to work with candle light. At this time and age Doctors are delivering babies in Agbor with candle light.
Your Eminence, in order to prepare for 2019 general election, Dr. Okowa employed 2203 political appointees at an average emolument of two hundred and fifty thousand naira (N250,000) monthly, he spends close to six hundred million (N600,000,000) monthly maintaining these appointees that have no offices, they don't go to work and they do nothing. Six hundred million could buy generators needed to power all the General Hospitals in Delta for 4 years. How can this man sleep at night? NO CONSCIENCE. Your Eminence, he has no conscience.
Your Eminence, compare this scenario with Dr. Okowa's advice for youths to engage in peasant farming for a living while he positioned 2203 persons for election violence in 2019.
Why did Okowa send his daughter to deliver her baby in the United States?
Your Eminence, I have decided to write to you because I want to separate this message from politics. I have written to Mr. President but Your Eminence, it is my believe that you can intervene.
Your Eminence, Okowa is really smart but please remind him that power belo
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 229
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1071
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1566
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 294
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 168
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1166
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 17
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 12
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 29
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9