Blue Marlin Fish worth millions eaten in Rivers state
A rare fish recently caught and eaten by some villagers in Rivers state is reportedly worth millions of dollars.
The latest revelation was made public after it was discovered that the fish is actually the Blue Marlin Fish costing between $2.6 million to $3 million.
Days ago, it was reported that a fisherman caught a “sword fish” at Oyorokotor fishing settlement in Andoni LGA, Rivers state.
It was also discovered that the rare fish is one of the fastest fishes on earth and would have made the fisherman a fortune.
Back in 2018, a Southern Caroline sportfishing team was paid $3 million for catching a Marlin fish.
Ruggedman shared a photo showing what the fish is worth as he informed the villagers who ate the fish of how much they could have gained.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer