Popular rapper, DMX will undergo critical brain function tests after he was hospitalised following a drug overdose.
The 50-year-old who is still on life support at the White Plains Hospital in New York will undergo the tests later today, April 7.
His manager, Steve Rifkind confirmed the new development to TMZ, saying X is still in a coma and his condition has not materially changed. He also said that doctors will perform a battery of tests to determine the level of brain function.
DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was hospitalized last Friday after suffering a drug overdose that triggered a heart attack and is “facing serious health issues.
Doctors have cautioned he may not make it as he has “some brain activity” and is in a “vegetative state.”
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate