Rainoil Limited is an built-in downstream oil and gasoline firm. A distinguished participant within the Nigerian business, the corporate’s operations span throughout the downstream worth chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales.
Our main merchandise embody Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Head, Financial Accounting
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another related self-discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 years related expertise, four of which should have been in administration place of an organization, interfacing with the manager staff and monetary companions
- Relevant skilled certificates e.g Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equal
- Experience of statutory monetary reporting and data of GAAP, IFRS.
- Master’s Degree in a associated self-discipline.
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing “Head, Financial Accounting” as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer