The Head of the Igbo Group in Calabar has been given seven days to leave or face repercussions by Nka Ikemesit Mkparawa Essien Efik Duob-Eba, a faction allegedly based in the Obong of Calabar’s palace.
The order was issued on Thursday, according to the DAILY POST, and was addressed to Eze Ndigbo, the Ndibo Group’s leader.
Chairman Ekpo Ekeng, Vice Chairman Adim Ekpenyong Adim, Secretary Ekpenyong Bassey Ekpenyong, and Assistant Secretary Christy Edem Bassey Edem signed the statement
According to the group, the Eze Ndigbo allegedly insulted the Obong of Calabar.
The head of the Igbo group has been accused of posing as the Obong of Calabar although he is not.
“We give you seven days to leave the town when the Obong of Calabar is on the throne for insulting the Obong of Calabar, calling yourself or pretending to be the Obong of Calabar,” the group raged.
READ ALSO : How Ghost Firms Received N1.7 Billion From Ex-Niger Governor, Babangida Aliyu – Witness Tells Court
The incident allegedly occurred on March 27, 2021, at the University of Calabar, during the Innoson Motors award ceremony.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff