Navic Investment Company Limited is an funding firm, which is established to speculate predominantly within the Nigerian listed securities with sometimes a mid-cap bias and money, deposits merchandise and senior money owed, along with allocations to international listed securities. The funding goal of our Company is to supply traders with rising earnings stream and long run capital development in extra of its benchmark (the S&P / ASX 300 Accumulation Index) over minimal 5 years funding durations. We present traders with the chance to spend money on an actively managed portfolio and presents them entry to a portfolio of Nigerian and international listed securities.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Employment Type: Part-time
- Approve incoming supplies by confirming specs, conducting a visible and measurement check, and rejecting and returning unacceptable supplies
- Approve in-process manufacturing by confirming required specs, conducting visible and measurement checks, and speaking the required changes to the manufacturing supervisor
- Maintain secure work atmosphere by following requirements and procedures and complying with authorized laws
- Coach and mentor junior workers; search alternatives to develop management in others
- Update job data by collaborating in instructional alternatives, studying technical publications, attending seminars, watching trade movies, and so forth.
- Accomplish organization mission by finishing associated outcomes as wanted
- Approve all completed merchandise by confirming specs and conducting required checks
- Return merchandise for re-work if wanted and full documentation to verify re-work
- Document and replace inspection outcomes by finishing reports and logs
- Keep measurement tools working by following working directions and calling for repairs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years in a management or managerial place
- Strong communication expertise, together with the flexibility to clarify and train methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree, NCE, OND qualification.
- Work authorization.security clearance
- Excellent pc expertise, together with MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline thirtieth December, 2020.