Janchine Nigeria Limited was integrated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics company. Being Human Capital Managers, we aim to include worth to our customers company by offering unequalled, distinct and exceptional services to different sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other business companies, by leveraging on our skilled human capital base.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Oversee all item advancement treatments to recognize discrepancies from quality requirements
- Inspect last output and compare residential or commercial properties to requirements
- Approve the ideal items or decline defectives
- Keep precise documents and carry out analytical analysis
- Solicit feedback from clients to examine whether their requirements are fulfilled
- Submit in-depth reports to suitable executives
- Be on the lookout for chances for enhancement and establish brand-new effective treatments.
- Understand client requires and requirements to establish reliable quality assurance procedures
- Devise and evaluation requirements for items or procedures
- Set requirements for basic material or intermediate items for providers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and wellness standards along with legal responsibilities
- Supervise inspectors, service technicians and other personnel and offer assistance and feedback.
CHECK THIS TASK ALSO: Relationship Officer at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control treatments and pertinent legal requirements
- Excellent mathematics capabilities and working understanding of information analysis/statistical techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Business Administration or pertinent field.
- Minimum of 3 years
- Certification of quality assurance is a strong benefit.
- Applicants should be leaving in Ikorodu or within Ikorodu axis.
- Proven experience as a Quality Control officer or as a Control manoager.
- Conscientious and accountable
- An eager eye for information and an outcomes driven method
- Outstanding interaction abilities
- Excellent organizational and management abilities
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their Resume to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Note: Only suggested will be called.
Application Deadline 15 th February,2020
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]