Oladele mentioned that the accident occurred at about 8.30 a.m. on Saturday including that it concerned a truck and 6 different autos along Isara space, Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
He defined that the six autos rammed right into a truck belonging to Buildwell Company that obtained caught at Straigate Isara space, whereas attempting to enter the corporate.
Oladele listed the autos concerned to include- Toyota bus with registration quantity XR516KG, Toyota bus with registration quantity KUJ 186 XB, Nissan Truck with registration quantity KJA 785XN, Toyota automobile with registration quantity LSD 435 FK, Kia automobile with registration quantity LND 866 BA and Layland Truck with registration quantity KUJ 345 XB.
The FRSC boss attributed the accident to wrongful overtaking and extreme velocity.
The sector commandant mentioned that 35 individuals had been concerned, whereas two individuals died and 9 others sustained varied levels of damage.
“The corpses of victims had been deposited at FOS morgue, Ipara, Ogun, whereas the survivors are receiving intensive remedy at to Victory Hospital, Ogere, Ogun,” he mentioned.
Oladele mentioned that the obstruction had been cleared by FRSC personnel with assist from sister businesses to ease the free circulation of visitors in the world.
The sector commander, nevertheless suggested motorists to be cautious and cling to 50 km per hours rule whereas plying building zones.
He additional suggested passengers to warning their drivers and people not adhering to the above rule, must be promptly reported to the FRSC by way of its toll free quantity 122.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates