The information on how to apply for Prudent Energy and Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme can be found on Ejes Gist Newspaper
Prudent Energy and Services Limited Recruitment 2022 Portal has been opened for HND, B.s.c interested Graduates.
The Prudent Energy and Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 – You will be exposed to business operations and support in downstream Oil & Gas at Prudent Energy and Services Limited (PESL). With a large workforce spread across several locations, including the heart of Lagos, Our Human Capital, who are accomplished professionals in their fields, will teach you.
We are an environmentally conscious company, and our health and safety policy reflects that. We follow all relevant and applicable environmental legislation, standards, and requirements that help to preserve the environment’s integrity.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions:
1. Prudent Energy 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking vibrant and enthusiastic self-starters to join our new Graduate Trainee programme.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at PESL
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff
- Rotational travel to other PESL work locations to gain practical experiences
- Participating in learning workshops and team-building events
- Taking notes of experiences and keeping a log of learnings.
Also Apply for: UBA Recruitment 2022 for Graduates
At the end of this programme, you should be able to:
- Learn the basic operations at PESL cutting across several departments
- Foster good relationships with other employees
- Pass a competency test
- A minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or its equivalent in relevant fields
- Must have completed NYSC between 2020 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 25 years old or younger
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- No prior experience required (we will train you)
How to Apply for Prudent Energy and Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates are advised to apply only once. Multiple entries may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2022.