Atiku Abubakar sacked 46 Staff
Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that Forty-six staff of Gotel Communications, a media outfit owned by Nigerian former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, have been sacked.
Gotel Communication is a television and radio broadcast conglomerate transmitting from Yola, the Adamawa State capital.
Sacked Letters, which was signed by the General Manager, Mohammed El-Yakub, were handed over to the Forty-six Staff on Friday, being Workers Day.
The letter reads in parts, “The management has decided to discontinue your services with immediate effect.
“Consequently, please be informed that your entitlements, including stipend lieu of the notice, will be computed and posted into your account immediately.
Meanwhile, the reasons for which the workers were issued sacked letters are yet unknown.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State