Federal Government of Nigeria has directed NERC to reinstate regulations permitting willing customers to purchase meters from approved meter vendors as approved by the distribution companies and the Nigeria Electricity Management Services Agency with a framework to reimburse such customers in cash , or energy .
FG also directs NERC to issue a regulation that will enables third- party meter providers to install and manage customers ’ meters, on the ground that such third parties are certified by NEMSA and approved by the Discos based on according metering standards .
NERC are to provide a framework for compensating the investment made by meter service providers in cash or shares
NERC to commence an aggressive multi – platform public awareness programme that would reach many customers as possible and explain all policies and regulations and obligations related to metering.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff