Information reaching Ejesgist News is that the Delta born Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN), Director of Media for the Buhari Campaign Organisation, , has alleged that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar made money through illegal means and cheating the system.
Keyamo said, Atiku was running private businesses as a customs officer in contravention of public service rules.
He also affirmed that Atiku’s only successful business was Integrated Logistics Services Nigeria Limited, popularly known as INTEL.
His statement was made available to Punch , “Firstly, the myth about Atiku’s business acumen is one of the biggest and fattest lies ever sold to Nigerians. He has never run a successful business. He only has one company, which is a cash cow through which he invests in other things and that company is known as INTELS.
“He acquired shares in INTELS in 1982 when he was still a customs officer which was in clear violation of the code of conduct for public officers where he acquired shares in a company that had something to do with the customs and government.
“The company is not run in a competitive manner but a monopolistic manner where all other persons are totally shut out. All governments in this country until now had been compromised by this company until now.”
Festus Keyamo also said, Atiku’s university ran on public funds. He challenged Atiku to prove that the money used in running the institution was not government’s own.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)