Appeal Court Released Prophet Sotitobire
The Court of Appeal sitting in Akure has freed the founder of Sotitobire Praising Chapel, Prophet Babatunde Alfa, Popularly known as Prophet Sotitobire who was sentenced to life imprisonment by an Ondo State High Court.
Last year, Prophet Alfa was imprisoned for the mysterious disappearance of a 13-month-old boy named Gold Kolawole from his church.
Gold, who has yet to be seen, was brought to the church service by his parents but has since vanished.
The Prophet Sotitobire , Alfa church was later demolished by a mob.
Court Sentences Founder of Sotitobire Praising Chapel, Babatunde Alfa over missing child to Life Imprisonment
Meanwhile, a Federal High Court, Abuja has dismissed a suit filed by the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, against the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, and the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment.
Justice Inyang Ekwo, in a judgment, dismissed the suit over the failure of the plaintiff to comply with the law in the name used in filing the originating summons.
“Therefore, this application lacks merit and ought to be dismissed and I hereby make an order dismissing same,” he declared.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates