Prophet Onyeze Jesus has apologised to Nigerians and the Anambra State in particular for abusing Naira notes and sharing nude videos of people online.
It will be recalled that the Anambra State Government, had condemned the ‘criminal and indecent’ conduct of the prophet after a viral video showed him and his followers in a river at Nkpor, idemili Local Government Area of the state, where they bathed naked while he sprayed them with N50 notes. Read HERE
The State Government in a statement signed by the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenement, Don Adinuba, said that Onyeze Jesus promotes superstitions and strife by telling his gullible followers that their misfortunes are caused by family members, relatives and business associates.
The statement also said that destruction of the naira notes by the pastor contravenes the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN Act of 2007.
READ ALSO : Court orders final forfeiture of millions found in former Governor Abdulaziz Yari’s account to FG
In an video posted on his official social media page, Prophet Onyeze said that his enemies and ‘greedy pastors’ have been using the viral video for propaganda and to threaten him.
In his words;
“But that’s not why I am here. I am here to apologise to Nigerians and Anambra at large for using N50 Naira and spreading it on people that I am working. And also for showing nakedness on social media. It is a mistake. I am not the one that posted it. People are managing my page. Immediately I noticed that, I deleted it. But before then some people have shared all of them.”
“Those 50 Naira that I spread is not even up to N1000. But water did not carry all of them. Somebody down there is picking them. That work is …if I spray the money, people down there pick it so shall all their lost blessings will be found. That is the meaning of that money that I spray. I cannot waste Nigerian money. I am not a bastard. I am not a coward. People are trying to use it to blackmail me.”
Watch the video below…
Video Credit : LIB
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria