Prophet Muhammad was an Arab religious, social and political leader and the founder of Isla. According to Islamic doctoring, he was prophet, sent to preach and confirm the monotheistic teaching of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets.
1) “if a Christian women enter a Muslim household, she shall be received with kindness and she shall be given opportunity to pray in her church; there shall be dispute between her and a man who loves her religion. Whoever contravenes the convenants of Allah and act to the contrary is a rebel against his convenient and his messanger”
2) “No Christian shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and no dispute except over the better thing. Shall be envisaged in with them. Moslem shall extend over the Christian everywhere the arm of mercy and kindness, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.
3) “The Christian……… Respected my alliance, they recognized my rights. They assisted the lieutenant that I had sent to the frontiers. They earned my concern and my affection by fulfilling the obligation that I had contracted with them……
4) “The Muslims must not abandon the Christian, neglects them, and leave without help and assistance since I have made this part with them on behalf of Allah to ensure them as well and whatever harm befell Muslims would befall them as well.
5) “If anyone is unjust and unkind to the Christian, he will be guilty of disobeying the prophet of God
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst