Colton Limited specializes mainly in manufacturing and distribution of high quality Marine Coatings, sealants, primers and coatings for architectural, wood, and industrial uses. The production is supervised by highly efficient chemists and laboratory scientist whose sole aim is to deliver high performance products that meet the needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- B.Sc, HND, MSC in Quantity Surveying
Interested Candidate should posses the following:
- Ability to read drawings to specification and using of PM software, e.g. Primavera, Smart Sheet, MS Project, ProjectManager.com, 3D to 5D, AutoCAD, ArchCAD, CivilCAD, Structure CAD and Barley inroad are required.
- Proper understanding of Project Lifecycle from initiation to close-out with international best practice and methodologies is a plus.
- Good knowledge of tendering and bidding, contact management, prepare and review BOQ and BEME.
- Always ready to take up new challenges
- He must have 15-20years experience
- Previous experience in a structural consulting firm will be an advantage
- Candidate with solid ability to manage multiple projects and manage multiple teams
- Being COREN certified and PMP will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Interview Date 16th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates