Egbin Power Plc., a subsidiary of the Sahara Power Group housed alongside the Lagos Lagoon, is likely one of the largest additions to the electrical energy trade in Nigeria. Presently, the biggest privately owned producing energy station in Sub-Saharan Africa with an Installed Capacity of 1320 MW. Egbin Power Plant was constructed to fulfill the ever rising demand for electrical energy in Lagos and its environs with plans to develop its era capability to exceed 5,000MW throughout the subsequent 5 years.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ijede, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- To handle the supply of enterprise initiatives. It will contain the coordination of people, processes and different sources to make sure that initiatives are delivered to high quality, on time and throughout the permitted price range
- It will entail engagement with stakeholders technical and non-technical, inside and exterior.
Education and Work Experience:
- University Degree, ideally in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of eight years work expertise in technical project-related atmosphere.
- Track file of delivering initiatives inside a technically advanced and dynamic atmosphere, particularly that required to help a number of enterprise initiatives.
- Experience of efficiently partaking administration and teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working data of Programme Management methodologies e.g. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Prince2 and agile challenge administration instruments and methodologies.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP/ PRINCE II certification) is a MUST.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To handle the supply of recent and current initiatives from request by means of to operational; this may embrace making certain that the challenge is appropriately specified, delivered on time, meets enterprise & technical necessities and is throughout the agreed price range.
- Plan course of initiatives, together with milestones, sources wanted within the type of man hours, price range, use of expertise and instruments and doc in challenge plan, following established challenge administration methodology.
- Use applicable verification strategies to trace course of challenge from conferences, conferring with challenge groups, and receiving reports. Update challenge plan as wanted. Document modifications to scope or functionalities, schedule and prices.
- Assess compliance of the method with accepted methodology to trade requirements and talk to accountable managers or employees. Document exceptions or deviations as wanted.
- To perceive high-level technical drawings and have the ability to facilitate debate and drive selections on applicable options.
- Convene conferences and plan agenda to make sure necessary points are aired and resolved.
- Developing challenge scopes and goals, involving all related stakeholders and making certain technical feasibility.
- Measure challenge performance utilizing applicable methods, instruments and strategies.
- Report and escalate to administration as wanted.
- Manage the connection with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform danger administration to attenuate challenge dangers.
- Establish and preserve relationships with third parties/distributors.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Familiar with each engineering and non-engineering ideas, practices and procedures.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on expertise in civil and mechanical engineering initiatives.
- Background in enterprise expertise, administration, budgeting and evaluation.
- Project administration skills with demonstrated full life cycle challenge engineering expertise.
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB :Job for Program Officer – Health Policy Plus (HP+) at Palladium Group
- Ability to manage in a technically advanced and fast-changing atmosphere, and to reply calmly and rationally to altering aspirations in a deadline-driven scenario.
- Strong planning and organizing expertise together with the power to handle a number of work streams concurrently.
- Determination and focus to drive initiatives by means of to implementation.
- Excellent communication expertise with a capability to current, talk about and clarify points coherently and logically each in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion expertise with the power to enthuse and encourage multidisciplinary groups and construct profitable relationships at all ranges.
- Good group participant, self-motivated and capable of work on personal initiative.
- Computer literate, capable of shortly and effectively use a variety of frequent Office software program together with Word, Excel, Project and Power Point).
- Clear decision-making skill with the power to guage advanced conditions and assess when to escalate points.
- Ability to steadiness conflicting and altering calls for by means of prioritization and a realistic strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]