Action Against Hunger is the world’s starvation specialist and chief in a world motion that goals to finish life-threatening starvation for good inside our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and growth organization has been on the entrance traces, treating and stopping starvation throughout practically 50 international locations. It served greater than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Project Manager-CDCS
Location: Bade, Yobe
Job Type: Full Time
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is presently look to rent a proficient and passionate particular person to fill the function of Project Manager, to hitch our staff in our Bade workplace.
- The Project Manager will lead the implementation and completion of Project(s) all through all its totally different phases in addition to the suitable administration of its particular scope, schedule, assets, high quality, dangers, illustration, coordination and contractual necessities.
- The Project Manager will likely be based mostly in Bade LGA, Yobe State and required to have a background in Nutrition and Health.
- Finalize and handle the replace and implementation of the detailed Project(s) Implementation Plan (PIP);
- Develop detailed month-to-month/weekly implementation plans in your workers to be able to obtain the actions within the PIP;
- Ensure contractual actions are accomplished on time, inside finances and with acceptable high quality;
- Ensure that the mission(s) is being carried out as per donor laws;
- Take general accountability for the standard of the mission(s) together with common monitoring, area visits and studying;
- Manage and develop the Project Team beneath supervision;
- Maintain and archive all mission paperwork in organized method for future audits;
- Compile weekly, month-to-month and quarterly inner and exterior reports as requested;
- Develop systematic mechanism for lesson discovered concerning the applications to offer data to conduct advocacy actions, with periodic area visits to different mission places to strengthen the collaboration with different tasks and implement best practices.
- Attend common conferences with stakeholders and handle inner and exterior relations associated to the mission
- Oversee the event of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning instruments and plans in collaboration with the M&E coordinator;
- Stay abreast of, and handle area operations as to, the prevailing security, cultural and social scenario as per the steering of the sector coordinator;
- Finalize and handle the Project(s) Scope Documents (PSDs) equivalent to Project Procurement plan, Monitoring and analysis plan, Work Breakdown Structure, and so forth. in addition to guaranteeing common replace of those paperwork to be able to preserve a powerful report of the mission(s);
- With the help of the related technical coordinators, develop, doc and work as per designs, BoQs, instruments, implementation modalities and pointers;
- Identify and monitor dangers, constraints or escalating points and inform senior administration accordingly;
- Identify and assign further actions as required in coordination with the technical departments;
- Degree in Medicine with good background mission administration, grasp in well being planning & administration, public well being, vitamin, growth research or different associated area;
- Excellent administration, organizational, motivational and management expertise;
- Demonstrated expertise in monetary administration and preparation of budgets for programming;
- Capacity to put in writing high quality reports;
- Experience in managing medium to large-sized groups.
- Capacity to be adaptable and versatile with the flexibility to work in a staff of various tradition;
- Proven mission cycle administration expertise at a senior stage for at least 3 years in an INGO;
Minimum Basic wage: 424,310 NGN per thirty days
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified girls are strongly encourged to apply
Application Deadline thirteenth January, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ Latest Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria Today ( Latest Jobs in Nigeria for fresh graduates ) ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Ejes Gist Job Consulting ‘ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Any City’ address_locality = ‘ Lagos , Nigeria’ address_region = ‘Nigeria’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘85000.00-250000.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 for Experience and recent Graduates [/sc_fs_job] Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2020 for Graduates. Hot Nigerian Jobs