The International Development Division focuses on enhancing the lives and financial well-being of people in decrease and middle-income nations. We command technical experience in well being, agriculture, local weather change, meals security and governance—in addition to in worldwide analysis. Our multi-layered well being portfolio consists of coverage, well being promotion and illness prevention, well being finance, and well being programs administration. In partnership with authorities purchasers and native consultants, our high-quality packages in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are identified for impression and innovation.
Project Assistant / Capacity Building Officer (Akwa Ibom) – SHOPS Plus Nigeria (65643)
Abt Associates seeks a Capacity Building Officer to assist a household planning challenge below SHOPS Plus. SHOPS Plus is USAID’s flagship initiative in non-public sector well being. The challenge seeks to harness the complete potential of the non-public sector and catalyze public-private engagement to enhance well being outcomes in TB, household planning, HIV/AIDS, maternal and youngster well being, and different well being areas. In Nigeria, SHOPS Plus is constructing the capability of private and non-private suppliers to scale up household planning, together with Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARCs) in Akwa Ibom.
ALSO CHECK THIS : Hotjobs at Society for Family Health (SFH) –4 Positions
The Capacity Building Officer will guarantee efficient coordination of competency-based Family Planning (FP), together with LARC trainings at state stage. This place reports on to the Akwa Ibom State coordinator with a dotted line to the Capacity Building Specialist (CBS).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work carefully with the RH/FP Capacity Building Specialist (CBS) and different State Team members to handle coaching and different necessities in keeping with challenge aims throughout the state.
- Work carefully with the Capacity Building Specialist to establish coaching wants/ necessities for the state.
- Support and work with applicable state officers to implement competency-based coaching packages to fulfill the recognized wants, using present coaching modules as accessible.
- Ensure efficient and environment friendly operations by means of offering essential capability enhancement and institutional assist for operations
- Lead the mapping and collection of well being suppliers that can take part in trainings
- Collaborate with state FP coordinators to arrange coaching programs and workshops and lead in operationalization of those trainings.
- With assist of the State Coordinator and below the steerage of the CBS establish, contract, and handle trainers to implement challenge coaching programs within the state
- Ensure FP trainings within the state meet high quality requirements
- Maintain information of coaching attendance.
- Monitor the results of trainings by means of analyzing pre- and post-test outcomes, course analysis varieties, and different analytic measurements and generate and submit applicable reports promptly.
- Work collaboratively with different technical employees and implementing companions on the state to make sure efficient and well timed program implementation
- Participate within the growth of technique paperwork, work plans and reports.
- Work with group members to implement programs for measuring, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of capability constructing approaches.
- Contribute to the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning system (particularly in relation to well being employee trainings).
- Attend related conferences at state stage and guarantee efficient linking, studying and sharing.
- Attend to different duties as could also be recognized or assigned.
- RN/RM, degree in scientific nursing/midwifery, related paramedical degree or M.B.B.S degree.
- 3-5 years demonstrated data and expertise in designing and managing scientific trainings and workshops (particular expertise with FP/LARC coaching is fascinating).
- Extensive data of the Nigerian private and non-private well being sectors.
- Familiarity with totally different sociocultural and developmental points associated to RH/FP in Nigeria and the worldwide neighborhood.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating, organizing and delivering coaching and capability constructing actions.
- Demonstrated skill to interact with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to run fundamental statistical evaluation and generate good report is required.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complicated duties whereas addressing each day administration particulars and remaining organized and centered on long-term deadlines and technique.
- Ability to journey throughout the state roughly 50% of the time.
- ( 2+ ) years of expertise OR the equal mixture of training and expertise
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer dedicated to fostering a various workforce. Abt Associates gives market-competitive salaries and complete worker advantages. Local candidates strongly inspired to use.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates won’t ever ask candidates for cash in change for a suggestion of employment.
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]