Women in ICT Foundation is a non-for-profit, non-partisan, non-political and non-religious organization that focuses on providing technology education for women and young girls. We envision a world where women are proportionally represented as technical leaders, executives, founders, VCs, board members, and software engineers.
Encouraging young girls to pursue courses in this area and women to pursue careers in the ICT industry is not only a matter of social justice or increasing diversity but an economic necessity. The skills they acquire through the programs give these women a chance at well-paying jobs, as well as the ability to establish them as an entrepreneurs and leaders of technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer (Volunteer)
- Oversee all domestic and international project-related travel processes. Seek any necessary USG and Partner approvals for travel.
- Facilitate consultant approvals and paperwork, including identifying, interviewing and hiring consultants, managing consultant expense reports and invoices, and ensuring accuracy and adherence to contract.
- Develop management tools that can be adapted for other programs as needed, e.g., travel and budget tracking tools, partner communication or consultant approval templates, create systems for and help manage subcontracts and sub-grants.
- A graduate of any discipline
- Ability to work and communicate with a diverse group of people of various nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including editing skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in finance, advocacy, administration, and management, developing and tracking budgets, logistics and operations..
- Comfortable working in teams as well as acting independently in the implementation of specific tasks, multitasking and prioritizing, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB : Recruitment for a Corporate Affairs Manager at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th September, 2019.
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021