Society for Family Health (SFH) is without doubt one of the main non-governmental public well being organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and therapy, malaria prevention and therapy, main well being care system strengthening and maternal, new child and baby well being care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation amongst different worldwide donors.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Programme Advisor
- The Programme Advisor will instantly oversee the actions of the Access to well being and manages the scientific service unit of SFH.
- He/She will instantly lead the state-level actions in a number of states and with the state coordinators, coordinate the clinic/PHC actions from the HQ.
- He/She will instantly interface with all taking part state Health insurance coverage commissions and signify SFH in all Health Finance actions. The programme advisor will make sure the unit is viable and sustainable financially over time.
The profitable candidates will carry out the next features:
- Lead the SFH Access to Health Initiative in all taking part states and at the nationwide degree.
- Coordinate the SFH scientific service unit.
- Provides management and oversight for designing, planning, advertising, promotion, supply, and monitoring and analysis of all packages, services and ensures program/challenge integration.
- Ensure the Access to Health initiative is self-sustaining and sustainable in the long term.
- Lead in all SFH Universal Health/well being financing initiative.
- Ensure long-term program technique growth and supply in all SFH program areas ( Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, HIV/AIDS and different non-communicable ailments) within the PHCs;
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimal of MBBS degree and Masters in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or MBA
- A minimal of 5 (5) years’ expertise with progressively rising duty designing, implementing, managing, and main PHCs or Hospitals.
- Previous working expertise in HMO/Hospital Management will likely be of added benefit
- Demonstrate capacity by way of earlier expertise to determine and keep productive working relationships with a large community of companions and stakeholders together with authorities functionaries
- Demonstrate capacity to handle workforce performance
Skills and Competencies:
- High degree of integrity
- Knowledge and talent in PHC and clinic administration
- Knowledge of Health Insurance scheme
- Excellent communication expertise
- Managerial expertise
- Analytical expertise
- Coordination and team-building expertise
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration expertise
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent MS Office expertise (together with Word, Excel, Power-point and so forth.) and information of database administration.
- Problem-solving expertise
- Interpersonal expertise
- Coordination expertise
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline thirteenth December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria December, Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )