FHI 360 is a nonprofit human growth organization devoted to enhancing lives in lasting ways by advancing built-in, domestically pushed options. Our employees consists of consultants in well being, training, diet, surroundings, financial growth, civil society, gender, youth, analysis and expertise – creating a singular mixture of capabilities to handle today’s interrelated growth challenges. FHI 360 serves greater than 70 nations and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Program Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Supervisor: Project Director
- Under the supervision of the Project Director, the Program Officer performs capabilities associated to planning, design, implementation, monitoring, analysis and reporting of actions below assigned portfolios in FHI 360 Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the PD in assuring efficient planning, implementation and administration of assigned initiatives in FHI 360 Nigeria.
- Assist the PD in strengthening programs for reporting on program progress in opposition to acknowledged aims and monitoring and analysis frameworks, in keeping with FHI 360 and the respective donor pointers.
- Assist the PD in capability constructing efforts aimed at native Implementing Agencies (IAs).
- Remain knowledgeable on present packages and analysis within the well being and growth discipline; enhance expertise by working carefully with worldwide prevention specialists.
- Assist the PD within the growth of program methods, subproject paperwork, work plans and budgets.
- Assist the PD within the provision of programmatic help to native FHI 360 companions in implementing their sub agreements.
- Perform different duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.S / B.A in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its acknowledged equal with 5 – 7 years of related expertise with worldwide growth packages.
- Or M.S / M.A Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its acknowledged equal with 3 – 5 years related expertise with worldwide growth packages.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is a bonus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of well being and growth programming in a creating nation.
- Basic accounting and monetary administration expertise.
- Working data of main donor insurance policies (Global Fund) in addition to worldwide not-for- revenue organizations.
- Perform detail-oriented work with a excessive degree of accuracy.
- Interact with diplomacy and tact and follow-up on requests in well timed and environment friendly method.
- Use a pc to precisely and quickly enter and retrieve information and knowledge.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication expertise with means to work as a workforce member.
- Ability to plan and prioritize personal work below tight deadlines, in addition to to work on personal initiative and as a member of a workforce.
- Ability to journey a minimal of 25%.
- Sensitivity to cultural variations and understanding of the political and moral points surrounding HIV an infection.
- Proven means to coordinate a multi sectorial growth mission.
- Ability to arrange programs to observe administrative and implementation outcomes.
- Report to supervisor on variances and standing on common foundation.
- Work independently with initiative to handle excessive quantity work move.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Latest Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria Today ( Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today )
Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 for Experience and recent Graduates
todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Nigeria Vacancies, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria, Jobs Sites in Nigeria,
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]