Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire, the head of the Sustainable Development Goals ( SDGs ), is expected to be fired by the presidency due to charges of corruption.
READ ALSO : Sokoto Government Approves N155 Million For Islamic Scholars To Spread Islam Across Nigeria
According to new evidence obtained by Ejes Gist Nigeria, the Presidency, through the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), has questioned and recommended the removal of Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire, the president’s senior special assistant on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), due to suspicions of corruption.
READ ALSO : Shoot At Sight Order: Don’t Push Us, We’ll Do Worse Than Boko Haram – Biafra Group Warns Buhari
According to inside sources, the development is linked to a series of petitions filed with the White House against the SDGs’ director, alleging numerous claims of unethical behaviour by the office. According to the source, this caused the SGF’s office to question SDG’s chief about her defence.
The SDGs boss’s remarks, according to the source, did not sit well with the SGF, Boss Mustapha, who recommended her dismissal to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Thanks for reading President Muhammadu Set To Sack SDGs Boss Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)