President Muhammadu Buhari has issued a marching order to the newly appointed service chiefs, whom he honoured on March 5.
The Nigerian leader told the service chiefs at the presidential villa in Abuja that they only have a few weeks to secure the country.
Buhari also asked them to identify and deploy competent officers, regardless of seniority or paper qualifications, to ensure the country’s security.
“During our four-hour security meeting, on Tuesday, I had taken the responsibility as Commander-in-Chief for you to go out into the field and secure the country.
“You have got a few weeks to do that because by the rainy season, we expect people to develop confidence and go back to the land.
“So that we don’t get into trouble by being away from the field and therefore unable to produce enough food for the nation.
“I have accepted responsibility for your actions in the field; it’s up to you to identify your competent officers irrespective of seniority and paper qualification and deploy them to make sure that we secure this country.
“We all look forward to you to perform and I as the Commander-in-Chief, I am backing you hundred percent, and I expect you to effectively deploy your officers and men to secure the country.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021