The news now is that President Muhammadu Buhari will address Nigerians on Monday, as the first phase of the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown comes to an end.
This is according to Aliyu Sani, the national coordinator of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19.
ALSO READ : Pregnant Doctor Dies Of #Covid19
Mr. Aliyu made this disclosure when he appeared on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.
When asked if the PTF is thinking of taking a different direction seeing that many Nigerians have been flouting guidelines for the ease of lockdown, the task force coordinator noted that the President is the only one who can decide on whether or not the country should go ahead with the second phase of lockdown ease.
He said the task force has been reviewing and monitoring quite closely, stressing that there are some concerns in terms of the implementation.
(Opens in a new browser tab)
Mr Aliyu added that recommendations have been made to the President and everyone will have to wait for his decision on Monday.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers