President Buhari Daughter has bagged a new appointment.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Fatima Buhari, has been appointed to the board of trustees of the Chartered Institute of Forensics and Certified Fraud Examiners of Nigeria(CIFCFEN), according to reports.
The second direct induction of 17 members to the institute was also witnessed at the investiture, which took place recently at ANAN House in Abuja.
Buhari joins the board with a wealth of experience gained from the public sector and international organisations, according to CIFCFEN president Iliyasu Gashinbaki, who spoke at the ceremony.
“She has extensive experience working with development partners and has worked in the development space,” he said.
“With the board’s wisdom, we determined that more women be admitted to the board.” This is consistent with international best practices, which call for gender balance on all boards, and we want to set an example.”
Buhari has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, a postgraduate in account and finance from Stratford College of Business and Management in the United Kingdom, a master’s in business administration from Anglia Ruskin University in the United Kingdom, and a master’s in human resource management from the University of Northampton in the United Kingdom, according to a statement released by the institute.
A development expert is a fellow of the Nigerian Association of National Accountants (ANAN).
Buhari, for her part, expressed gratitude to the institute for considering her deserving of the position and promised to repay the trust placed in her.
CIFCFEN was founded by ANAN to provide Nigerians with core professionals in the fields of forensic accounting and fraud examination.
After being honoured in photography, Aisha Buhari celebrates her daughter.
When Hanan received an award for her Fine Art Photography (Masters) degree in the United States, she outdid her peers.
On Tuesday, June 29, she praised Ms Buhari Hanan for making the president’s family proud on her verified Instagram page. The First Lady also wished “more blessings and a better future” to her daughter and “all graduation sets from 2021.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)