Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to leave for the United States.
President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to leave Nigeria to attend the 76th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in the United States.
President Buhari is expected to leave Abuja on Sunday, September 19, 2021, for the conference, which will begin on Tuesday, September 14 and conclude on September 27, 2021.
“The team going with him (Buhari) to the USA for the United Nations General Assembly leaves on Tuesday.
Read Also: What Buhari Said About IPOB, Will Shock You
The President will leave Abuja next Sunday to join them,” a presidential source disclosed.
According to SaharaReporters, while Buhari would be attending the UN General Assembly, an entourage led by Gambari, a diplomat and former top UN official, was sent ahead to weaken the agitation groups’ strength before the President’s arrival.
Ejes Gist News reports that President Buhari returned to Abuja on August 13, 2021, after a two-week visit to London, United Kingdom,
On July 26, 2021, the President of Nigeria flew to the United Kingdom to see his doctors and attend the Global Education Summit on Financing Global Partnership for Education 2021-2025.
Tags: President Buhari To Leave Nigeria For U.S
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )