MASSOB has revealed President Buhari Nigeria’s Islamization part agenda as Pantami.
Ejes Gist NewsOnline Nigeria reports that the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra on Tuesday said the appointment of Dr Isa Pantami as the Minister of Communication and Digital Economy by President Muhamadu Buhari was a continuation of the “Fulanistic agenda of islamizing the country by all means, including electronic digitization and communication.”
Pantami is a Fulani terrorist apologist and avid promoter/supporter of radical and extreme Islamism, according to MASSOB.
“Pantami is a capable and excellent weapon in the hand of President Buhari in his primitive pursuit of making the Nigerian state the permanent homeland for all Fulani scattered in West Africa,” MASSOB Leader Uchenna Madu said in a statement titled, “Buhari has vindicated MASSOB through Isa Pantami’s appointment.”
Pantami’s National Identification Number (NIN) registration was made extremely compulsory only in the southern and middle beltan Christian-dominated areas, according to the statement.
“The NIN registration was an electronic digital instrument of monitoring the personal data of the people of southern and middle beltan regions. It will also be a major electronic means of disfranchising the electorate from the southern and middle beltan regions and rigging the presidential election results of 2023 to favour the Fulani interest and Islamic religious agenda.”
It added, “Pantami will never resign his appointment of helping President Buhari to make Nigeria a permanent homeland for all the Fulani of West Africa.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers