President Buhari Makes New Appointments
ALSO READ : Tragedy As Husband Dies Of Shock After He And His Wife Were Defrauded Of N5m By Fake Herbalist
In a statement on Monday by the tribunal, Azi’s appointment is for an initial period of Five (5) years in accordance with the Investments & Securities Act (ISA), 2007. It added that the appointment takes effect from 17th July, 2020.
HOT NEWS: Shoprite leaving Nigeria
The statement read “Azi’s appointment is for an initial period of Five (5) years in accordance with the provisions of Sections 275(2) and 277(1) of the Investments & Securities Act (ISA), 2007. The appointment is with effect from 17th July, 2020.”
This newspaper reports that before this appointment, Azi was a staff of the Securities & Exchange Commission.
The statement added that President Buhari has approved the reappointment of Barr. Nosa Osemwengie as a full-time member of IST for a second and final term of four (4) years.
His appointment is said to be in accordance with the provisions of Section 277 (2) of the Investments & Securities Act (ISA), 2007.
The appointment is with effect from 1st August, 2020.
# President Buhari Makes New Appointments
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022