President Muhammadu Buhari appoints Jime as Executive Secretary Nigerian Shippers Council
The appointment of Emmanuel-Lyambee Jime as Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Shippers Council has been approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Malam Garba Shehu, the President’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, confirmed this in an Abuja statement on Thursday.
According to the statement, Jime, who possesses a bachelor’s degree in law, brings a plethora of expertise to the new position, having served in a number of government positions.
Between 2007 and 2015, he served as the Managing Director of the Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority (NEPZA) and as a two-term member of the House of Representatives for the Makurdi/Guma Federal constituency.
From 1992 to 1993, he served as Speaker of the Benue State House of Assembly.
“The appointment is for a four-year renewable term,” the statement continued.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021