President Buhari Makes Fresh Appointment
Ejes Gist Nigeria can Authoritatively report, that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of MALLAM ABUBAKAR NUHU FIKPO as the substantive Director-General of the National Directorate of Employment.
Before his appointment, MALLAM FIKPO was acting in that capacity. His appointment is for four years effective from 18th May 2021.
In addition, Mr President has also approved the appointment of Comrade Issa Aremu as the substantive Director of the National Institute For Labour Studies.
READ ALSO : Breaking: Immigration Service Places Embargo On Capturing, Issuance Of Passports To Nigerians
Before his appointment, Comrade Aremu has been a notable Trade Unionist who has risen through the ranks in the Trade Union hierarchy in Nigeria. His appointment is for four years effective from 18th May 2021.
# President Buhari Makes Fresh Appointment
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)