President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the renewal of the appointment of the Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Alexander Okoh for the second term of four years in accordance with constitutional provisions.
The second four-year term, according to a statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Vice President, Laolu Akande, takes effect from 10th April 2021.
Also Read: Identity of Federal University Student who Commits Suicide After being tagged Failure by Family Members Disclose
The BPE is a Federal Government agency charged with economic reforms especially the privatization and commercialization of government-owned enterprises in the country.
It also serves as the secretariat of the National Council on Privatization.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies