President Buhari has Approved Fresh Appointments into NSIA Board
President Muhammadu Buhari has authorised the selection of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority’s Board of Directors (NSIA).
The appointment was made necessary due to vacancies generated in the NSIA Board, according to Yunusa Tanko Abdullahi, Special Adviser to the Finance Minister on Media and Communications.
The new appointees are Farouk Mohammed Gumel (North West) as Non-Executive Chairman; Sir Babatunde E. Sobamowo (South West), Non-Executive Director; Isiekwena Ikemefuna Louis (South-South) as Non-Executive Director; Ali Goni Kadugum (North East), Non-Executive Director; Oniyangi Kabir Sulaiman (North Central), Non-Executive Director; and Ike Chioke (South East), Non-Executive.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer