President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed his in-law as the new MD of NSPMC
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved Ahmed Halilu’s appointment as Managing Director of the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company, NSPMC Plc.
Halilu is said to be the First Lady’s elder brother, and he took over the company in an acting capacity after Abbas Masanawa resigned on May 16.
Pay Attention To Presidential candidates with highest Facebook, Instagram followers
According to reports, the president approved the appointment on the recommendation of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, who also serves as the chairman of the NSPMC board.
Halilu attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies Kuru, Jos Senior Executive Course 39, which resulted in the award of Member of the National Institute, mni.
He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a Bachelor of Agriculture B. (Agric), a Masters in Business Administration, and a Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy.
- 100 Happy New Month Of September Message For Family, Friends, Lovers
- Happy New Month September: New Month Messages, Happy New Month Prayers
- Happy New Month of September 2022 Wishes, Prayers, Messages and Quotes For All
It was also stated that he has over 23 years of banking experience, having worked for African International Bank Limited, AIB, and Zenith Bank Plc, and that he is a member of the Nigerian Institute of Management, NIM.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers