President Muhammadu Buhari
The Presidency has condemned an open letter written by Former Kano State governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to President Muhammadu Buhari over mysterious deaths in Kano State.
Kwankwaso had in a letter made public on Monday accused Umar Ganduje’s government of failing to provide the desired leadership required at a critical time in the state.
He accused Ganduje of being partisan, adding that the government palliatives are being distributed based on political patronage.
Reacting, Bashir Ahmad, Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media condemned Kwankwaso for publishing the letter on Twitter.
According to him, politicising the issue in Kano State is the first step taken in the wrong direction by Kwankwaso.
On his Twitter page, Ahmad wrote: “Wait, is this a letter to the President or an open letter to the people of Twitter?
“ I assume H.E. Kwankwaso, as a former Governor, knows better than all of us, how to properly send a letter to the President.
“Politicizing Kano’s issue is the first step taken in the wrong direction.”
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International